Cognita is Hiring a (REMOTE) Software Engineer!
Cognita makes art accessible to all through touch and sound. Utilizing virtual reality and haptic gloves, Cognita provides virtual tours of museums during which users can “touch” the artwork around them while listening to entertaining descriptions.
The Software Engineer works closely with the CEO to research various topics related to the core business of the Cognita including, but not limited to:
• Develop Cognita’s virtual reality art tours utilizing 3D scanning and photogrammetry
• Integrate haptic gloves into these virtual tours
• Develop customized and user-friendly apps for clients to be able to easily navigate the features of these virtual tours
• Experience using Unreal and/or Unity software to develop apps for the latest Virtual Reality headsets
• 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
• Experience utilizing 3D scanning equipment and photogrammetry software, and managing post production workflow
To Apply, please see full job description on Cognita’s website: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5d642f09c8f92f0001cde…