HeritageType | Software Engineer, Research // Frontend // Full-Stack | BERLIN, Germany | PREFERABLY ONSITE | Full time We’re building a tool that automates complex design processes to create beautiful professional graphics. Our clients include Netlix, Warner Bros. and thousands of independent designers.
We are looking for a 2D Graphics Research Engineer to help us improve the performance of rendering in the browser. Main objective is to research new rendering techniques(using WebAssembly and modern web stack) and help us with development of our rendering pipeline to achieve visually pleasing results and fast rendering speed.
– You’ll work on an exciting new product
– You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
– Very structured but hackathon work environment
– Competitive compensation and equity package
– Top-of-the-line equipment
– Straight forward hiring process: Interview + short coding task
– Relocation support
Get in touch with me at nh(at)heritagetype(dot)com