Pachyderm (YC W15) | REMOTE | https://www.pachyderm.com/careers/#positions
At Pachyderm, we’re building an open-source, enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our “manifesto.”
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
You can check out our product on GitHub because it’s open-source and try our cloud service for free.
* Demand/Lead Gen Marketing — help lead, strategize, execute on lead generation campaigns ranging from ads, SEO, content, webinars, events, and anything else you can think of.
* Product Marketing Manager — Develop technical market materials including website copy, case studies, white papers, sales & product materials in close collaboration with the rest of customer-facing org.
* Engineering Manager — Drive the charter to build a platform that is “Git for Data Science”, lead a high performing team of engineers and leads, create and own the long-term roadmap and deliverables for your team.
* Core Distributed Systems/Infrastructure Engineer (Golang) — You’ll be solving hard algorithmic and distributed systems problems every day and building a first-of-its-kind, containerized, data infrastructure platform.
* Developer Productivity Engineer — Pachyderm is hiring an Engineer to own and lead our efforts around building the automation infrastructure, tools and framework for testing the core product. You’ll also own the charter for performance benchmarks, long-running deployments, CI and releases.