Remote (Must reside in North America) | Position Type: Full-Time Contract
Avante IO is seeking experienced python/full-stack engineers interested in helping our team build out cutting-edge insurance underwriting technologies. We are building out exciting technologies (using Agile methodologies) at scale on AWS using some of the following technologies:
Python/Django/DRF, React/Redux/Typescript , Postgres, Redis, Docker/ECS/Terraform, JIRA/Github/CircleCI
Your responsibilities will include working with underwriters and business associates in planning & building new features, fixing existing bugs, and working on performance problems. We are looking for engineers excited about working on hard problems and also feel comfortable with ownership of complicated technical problems.
– Implementation of software features based on written and visual/design specifications
– Writing automated unit tests
– Participation in regularly scheduled SCRUM meetings
– Development of software patches for known bugs or malfunctions i.e. respond to bug reports
– Use of organizational and digital communication software to effectively contribute to assigned task works
– Developing front and back-end functionality with react, typescript, python, Django and PostgreSQL
– Terraforming servers, databases and other supporting infrastructure
– Ensuring responsiveness of front-end applications
– Seeing through projects from conception to finished product
– Staying well-informed of latest developments in the technologies powering our stack
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a CV when reaching out, as well as any GitHub links/projects you’re particularly proud of.