SEEKING FREELANCER | Boulder, CO | Remote | US Time Zone
At Uplift, we’re looking for a well rounded Project Manager with experience owning small to mid-size projects, and guiding them to completion.
You’d work closely with both Engineering and Design, as well as manage communication with the Client.
Begin part time. Since this is the first position of its kind, there’s a lot of potential to grow into a long-term opportunity, and even become a critical part of Uplift.
* Oversee project execution
* Help define and maintain the project roadmap
* Manage sprints, ongoing progress, and team communication
* Run efficient meetings, facilitate collaboration and present to team and clients
* Test, validate, and iterate on all aspects of the product experience
Please see the full job description, here: https://www.uplift.ltd/careers-project-manager/
One of our core values is continuous learning: within the industry & from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you’re self-sufficient, passionate & a good communicator, apply now!
* Location and preferred working hours (US timezone required)
* Details about your experience with all of the above skills