Aura | Senior Frontend Engineer | Remote, Boston | Full Time
Currently the biggest competitor to LifeLock, my company Aura (aura.com) is taking a big step this year by releasing our flagship product — a unified security suite bundling our industry-leading services such as identity theft protection, cross-platform VPN, personal data masking, and more. The suite is built with React/Redux and interfaces with our in-house platform of AWS services. We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to bolster our team as we sprint towards our public release.
You’ll be a good fit if…
– You have hands-on experience architecting global stores (via Redux, MobX, or React Context) with complex data models and can articulate how you solved problems like caching, pagination, etc
– You’ve configured bundlers like Webpack and can give examples of optimizations you’ve made
– Accessibility and test-driven development come second-nature to you and are baked into your workflow
– You live by metrics such as First Contentful Paint, Time To Interactive, and First input Delay and can explain why they are important
You’d be a great fit if you also…
– Have experience developing reusable and accessible component libraries
– Can spin up and modify AWS services with Terraform
– Have previously built integrations with Content Management Systems
– Have working experience with ‘Martech’ tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
You can apply through our job board at https://careers-aura.icims.com/jobs/1372/front-end-web-devel… or DM me
The post New comment by whilst_true in “Ask HN: Who is hiring? (February 2021)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.
The post New comment by whilst_true in "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (February 2021)" appeared first on Business Marketplace Product Reviews.