2txt NLG | Senior NLP Engineer | Berlin, DE | Full-time | ONSITE
2txt offers natural language generation as a service: we transform structured data into natural, human-readable text. We’re a small but growing team that tackles challenging natural language processing problems, creating innovative solutions at the intersection of linguistics, computer science, and artificial intelligence.
As a Senior NLP Engineer at 2txt you will work closely with our computational linguists to extend and improve our text generation software. You will create and iterate on solutions to various NLP problems, taking responsibility for them from conception through to having them running in a production environment. You will take the lead on architectural decision making and will be expected to provide mentorship, guidance, and expertise to others working on the team.
– 4+ years of experience building production applications
– Experience working with a cloud computing platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Strong knowledge of NLP fundamentals
– Willingness to work with traditional NLP techniques, but not afraid to utilize machine learning approaches when appropriate
– Ability to articulate and explain technical restrictions to non-technical members of the team and explain various tradeoffs of proposed solutions
If interested, please email email@example.com with your application.