Sr. Mobile Engineer
Must preferably be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
This is a remote position
We’re seeking a Sr. Mobile Engineer to join our product team to serve as a key contributor within the product engineering organization to improve our Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences software-as-a-service offerings. The Sr. Mobile Engineer will report to and collaborate with the Vice President of Products & Vice President of Research & Development to serve within a high performance engineering team that is able to leverage the capabilities of the Salesforce.com platform and modern mobile technologies to drive ongoing innovation within the Mavens product portfolio. Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of technologies and processes.
– BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field
– Experience serving in a leadership role within technology groups and leading a team of engineers
– 5-7+ years of experience professional software development building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on budget
– 3+ years professional experience with mobile development iOS and/or Android (Swift/ObjC/Java)
– 1-2+ years demonstrable experience with real-world iOS or Android projects for the App Store or Enterprise distribution
– Demonstrated expertise in developing applications with the React Native framework
– Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
– A commitment to writing quality code including writing unit and UI automated tests
– An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
The post New comment by jpmonette in “Ask HN: Who is hiring? (December 2020)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.